Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to Start-Up Again

Another Year gone by without a post, and this will be the last time that happens. I've come to relize that my life is actually quite interesting and I want to re-read it many years down the road. Alright... what has Jacob been up to... 2011 - in a nutshell. Year long relationship (ended Feb 2012), California Roadtrip (8 days, 6700km with my best mate Justin) was the highlight of the year. A couple Edmonton Eskimos games (Canadian Football League), many Edmonton OILERS (National Hockey League) games, and BOAT LOADS of Edmonton OIL KINGS (top level of Junior Hockey - Western Hockey League - aged 16-20) games. Much of last year was spent at the PINT OFF WHYTE (avenue) - and became Justin / Eric / my preffered 'Adult-Beverage-Location' - we also called it HOME, more often than not! 2012 has been a year of some heavy changes. The WORLD JUNIOR HOCKEY TOURNAMENT was held in Edmonton, and Lauren C, Justin, my mate from Blacks Jordan, Eric, and other friends attended a few of the Denmark, Czech games. New Years Eve my mate from the Vancouver Games (Lee) came up with his girlfriend from Saskatoon. we made plans to have a Eurotrip. I changed careers in February and have parted ways with the Photography shop I managed. I took 5 weeks off, and took a step back break from most of my regular habits. I've since returned to the hotel that I used to work at, and was recently approved for a 7 week Leave-Of-Absence to make that Euro-trip a REALITY. I'm GOING TO THE LONDON GAMES!!!! ticket booked!! (UEFA 2012 European Championship included in the trip as well!) Another post soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment